The Cooling Fans system significantly reduces the amount of time spent waiting for reach the thermal equilibrium of the optics in the telescope. Observations can be started after 15-30 minutes (depending on the size of the mirror and temperature difference). Recommended especially for medium and large telescopes. The system additionally prevents the accumulation of a layer of warm air above the mirror, which has a positive effect on the contrast of the images.
- supply voltage: 12V - 8 AA batteries (to acquire separately)
- quiet fans (max 28dBA) operate without vibrations
- 4x faster cooling of the mirror.
- simple assembly without the use of tools
- 3 large fans with a total efficiency of over 200m³ /h
- the system fits all telescopes equipped with the central hole M8
- smooth, lossless fan speed regulation
- in the set there is a case for storing the system.
- durable construction with a comfortable grip
* In the T500 and T600 telescope the fans are mounted directly to the mirror frame due to the lack of a central hole. On request it is possible to order adapters for any telescope.