Taurus DSC (Digital Setting Circles) is an object guidance system that, in combination with an astronomical application, helps to quickly locate any object on the sky map. The system constantly monitors the position of the telescope using the encoders located in its two axes. This information is transferred to a computer or mobile device and processed by the application, thanks to which the telescope position indicator is displayed on the screen in real time. Just select an object from the list or indicate it on the screen, and the application will indicate exactly in which place you should point the telescope. Now you can easily find any star, galaxy, satellite or comet.
In the box:
- 2 high-resolution capacitive 8192 PPR encoders with adapters and assembly kit
- DSC module
- cables for connecting encoders
- USB power cable
- unscrewed aluminum arm for mounting the encoder in the ALT axis
- 2 axes with machine bearings
- smartphone and powerbank is not included
When purchasing the system together with the telescope, DSC assembly is free.